MTSS – Grades 9-12
The Fenton High School MTSS team has been working on the following elements of our comprehensive MTSS System:
- Updating school timeline of MTSS plan and implementation
- Creating a balanced assessment system to align to our MTSS intervention and enrichment planning
- Aggregating student discipline data to be able to identify and help students in need.
- Fine tuning academic support options, such as: AST, Teamed Math Classes, SRT, Peer2Peer, AP, IB, HONORs, DEEP, EMC, Dual Enrollment, GCI, and NHS Tutoring.
- Looking at SEL and Behavior interventions i.e. Class Meetings and Peer2Peer
- Understanding SEL and it’s components at the secondary level i.e. SRT, Positivity Project, Peer Tutoring, Counselor Support, Social Work and utilization of a therapy dog.