Become a Fenton Tiger and join #WeAreFenton!
Enroll your child in Young 5’s or Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
Young Fives AND Kindergarten Online Registration NOW OPEN
- Child must be 5 years old before September 1 of the current year.
- Our Full-day Kindergarten program offers students a rich curriculum with time to explore, learn and socialize. Kindergarten classes are held at each elementary school and transportation is provided for in-district students.
- Child must be 5 years old between June 1 – December 1 of the current year.
- Our Young Fives program offers students opportunities to develop confidence, social skills, oral language development, motor skills, attention span, independence and school readiness. Our Young Fives Program is a full-day program with classes located at our Ellen St Campus. Transportation is provided for in-district students.
Thank you for considering Fenton Area Public Schools!
Stay safe and be well!
If a child turns five years old between June 1– December 1, 2021, he/she is eligible to attend our Young Fives program. It is Fenton’s practice that students turning five years old between September 1 and December 1 attend our Young Fives program to develop:
- Social skills
- Oral language development
- Motor skills
- Attention span
- School readiness
Our Young Fives Program is a full-day program with classes located at our Ellen St Campus.
- Fenton residents: Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year begins for in-district residents on March 5, 2021. Online Enrollment instructions are available on our website at https://www.fentonschools.org/resources/enrollment/. Please review the Enrollment Requirements and gather all the documentation prior to proceeding with the online enrollment.
Please upload any necessary documents during the online enrollment. If you need to drop off any documentation call Amanda Mogford at the administrative office to set up an appointment to bring in the documents. 810-591-4712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out-of-District residents: Under the district’s Kindergarten & Young Fives open enrollment plan, students who reside outside of district boundaries are eligible to apply to enroll in Fenton Area Public Schools. Upon acceptance, you will need to complete one online enrollment found on our website. https://www.fentonschools.org/resources/enrollment/ The 2021-2022 open-enrollment application period for Kindergarten and Young Fives is March 1, 2021 through August 27, 2021. Please check our Enrollment page for the printable application. https://www.fentonschools.org/resources/enrollment/.
Please contact Linda Mora and our Ellen St Campus, 810-591-8349. She will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.
Fenton Elementaries have no boundaries within the Fenton District. Parents may request which building they would like their child to attend. This will be found in the online enrollment. Transportation for all In-District students will be provided to all elementary schools. Placement for Kindergarten will take place at the end of August. You will be notified in your ParentVue account.
Yes. In-district resident students attending Young Fives and Kindergarten will be provided district transportation to their school. District transportation is provided to children living more than one mile from their school. Out-of-district students will not be provided transportation by the district.
Please contact the administration office to discuss this placement decision.
We encourage you to learn more about our complete K-12 curriculum and program offerings on our website at https://www.fentonschools.org/. You can also follow us on Twitter (@FentonSchools) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/FentonAreaPublicSchools/)