Become a Bus Driver For Fenton Schools
Fenton Area Public Schools is currently seeking bus drivers to join our district. Positions are available for permanent routes, field trips and substitute drivers – you have the opportunity to work as much or as little as you want.
- $15.15 per hour starting wage. A typical route driver works about 5.5 hours per day
- Five morning and afternoon routes available plus substitute driver and field trip driver positions.
- Paid personal, sick and vacation time
- Paid snow days
- Updated Bus Fleet
Becoming a bus driver for Fenton Schools is perfect for:
- People with young children – you’ll have the same days off, breaks and summer schedule as your children
- Retirees or someone who is looking for a second job
Applicants do not need to have their commercial driver’s license (CDL). Applicants will receive free training to achieve this certification (please note drivers are not paid for training, however there is no cost to receiving the training).
Applicants must have a good driving record.
Questions? Please call the Transportation Office – (810) 591-8911