Welcome to the Transportation Department
If you have moved or have an address change, please contact your child’s school office to make the address change and ensure that current information is on file. School busing information will be released only after address records are updated by the school office. Please allow 48-hours for these changes to be completed.
Fenton Area Public Schools is accepting applications for Substitute and Regular Bus Drivers for the 2018-19 school year. Please apply by clicking on the Link on the bottom left side of the page or you can contact the Transportation or Operations office for details.
- Transportation Supervisor – Gayle Matthews, 810-591-8911
- Secretary – Mary Radtke, 810-591-8908
- Director of Operations – Joe Humpert 810-591-8907
- Lead Bus Mechanic – Virgil Ates 810-591-8909
- Fax Number – 810-591-8905